Performs the calibration and validation of test and data analysis equipment and systems used for clinical research, trials and product testing. Assists in equipment selection, specification and negotiation of competitive pricing. Maintains all documentation pertaining to qualification and validation. May develop procedures and/or protocols. Also serves as information resource for validation technicians, contractors and vendors. This role is intended for use by companies in the Life Sciences and Medical Device industries and should be used for those individuals validating results for clinical research, clinical trials and manufacturing testing.
- 3-5 yrs experience with computer systems validation, will be doing document writing, CSV deliverable creation, working with project teams to lead a deliverable creation and execution, laboratory systems experience is helpful, life sciences or other regulated industries are preferred (any stem based industries that utilize lab environment)
- Technical skills – GMP (good manufacturing practices), 21 CFR part 11, USP 1058 – these are relevant industry regulations and guidance’s so experience or exposure to these validations is what we are focusing for this role (highly preferred)
- Candidates who have designed/altered/executed computerized validation systems and the gamp5 model is preferred
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB