Onward Search has a client that is looking for a Marketing Coordinator/Vendor Assistant in Hoboken for a 6 month contract that can extend. The Vendor Assistant will partner with cross-functional teams to ensure new vendor acquisition is fully brought on-boarded at the best in class speed. He/she will assess new vendor opportunities (through research and attending trade shows), manage the on boarding process of all new brands and serve as the primary contact point for all new brand communication.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated and highly entrepreneurial, with a passion for chasing impactful business opportunities. He/she should have demonstrated ability to influence at higher levels of an organization, coupled with a broad track record of successful acquisitions.
• 3+ years of vendor management/acquisitions and/or marketing experience is required
• Experience leveraging Excel (including Pivot tables, formulas, and charts) and other software tools to analyze a business
• Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects including work prioritization
• Ability to coordinate projects across multiple groups
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly collaborative and team-focused
• College degree preferred
• Wholesale and retail experience preferred
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
Apply now if interested!
SHARE THIS JOB
No jobs found
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.