We are well established gaming company that is looking for a VFX Artist to work with in-game FX systems to create a wide range of VFX (fire, smoke, magic, electricity, explosions, etc.) If you are looking to work on an exciting new product, and work with a company that is rapidly growing and is striving to create immersive worlds for it's players, then we might be the right place for you! As a VFX Artist, you will work with lead artists to ensure timely completion of assets.
If you are a VFX Artist looking for an new exciting project, then please read on!
Must Have Skills:
- 3-5 years’ creating real-time special FX for video games and/or Movies
- Experience with technical setup, integration, and troubleshooting of VFX in a real-time game engine.
- Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers
- Absolute passion for playing and making computer games
- Ability to paint special FX textures from scratch and match an established style
- Proficiency with 3D graphics, particle systems, physics, ribbons, and shaders.
- Working knowledge of rendering engines and experience designing VFX shaders
- Experience or knowledge of MMO/RPG/TCG games
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience working on a AAA game
- Experience authoring custom materials and graphics shaders
- Scripting experience in LUA, Python, etc.
- Skill in one or more related disciplines – illustration, modeling, animation, or technical art
- Prior exposure to AR/VR Technologies
If this sounds like an interesting position for you, please apply!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB