Our client, a major broadcasting company, is looking for a Video Coordinator to join their team for a long term assignment. You'll be responsible for the following:
• Daily maintenance and operations of YouTube channels including: writing metadata descriptions, updating links, and input related meta-tags into the database
• Assisting in some channel management (swapping end cards, assistant editing experience, knowledge of file types
• Write concise, audience & SEO-friendly clip titles and descriptions
• Create, manage and optimize playlists to promote our channels and priorities
• Provide feedback on CMS tools, test new features, and report bugs
• Assist Manager Platform Strategy in updating, maintaining, and distributing channel release calendar.
• Work with the Video Scheduler and Manager, Platform Strategy achieve curation and publishing goals
• Track, compile and manage database of metadata for key priorities
• Brainstorm, create, and update channel banners, other visual assets needed for channel and/or marketing of channel.
• Quality-check thumbnail images and video on various platforms; identifying and updating thumbnails for optimization
• Track, upload, and manage YouTube Live streaming video assets across clients brands.
• Strong knowledge an interest in online trends and popular culture, especially fandoms, apps, video content trends
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Knowledge of video and image editing
• Experience managing a YouTube platform or background in brand community management
• Experience optimizing video content
• Experience creating and using spreadsheets
• Proficient with Mac and PC computers
• Strong knowledge of kids television landscape, Gen Z culture, music, and trends
• Experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel
• Experience with SEO and/or copywriting
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Adept at managing changing priorities
• Responsible, professional and extremely detail-oriented
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1+ year of experience in a content creation role for social media.
• Experience in managing a YouTube channel.
• SEO and/or writing background is a plus
• Proficient in Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
• Proficient understanding of file types and how to optimize content for digital platforms.
• Meticulous, technical, organized, and creative.
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.