Our client, an insurance company focused on Health and Wellness, is looking for a Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer, with 3+ years of experience.
This is a contract-to-hire, 40 hrs/wk role onsite in Mountain View, CA.
This person will be the Studio Lead, so leadership experience is ideal – you’ll be building out a studio team around. You will be joining a growing team of awesome designers, to help bring their product to life. As a designer with us, you will be crafting the entire customer journey – from ads that connect, to websites that inspire, to digital products that convert. This role reports to the Chief Creative Officer.
- Work with the design and marketing team to brainstorm ad concepts, design style frames, composite and edit videos, animate titles across different channels (social media, TV, web)
- Build out digital ad campaigns for influencers, you’ll use animated type to develop rick media
- Present new ad creative for all critical growth channels - optimizing with your team to help improve click through rates for their health literacy app
- Handle all technical aspects of video production
- Experience at another fast-growing startup – or agency experience
- Expert in video editing and motion graphics suites, such as Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects, BONUS POINTS for HTML5 experience
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent understanding of color, composition, and typography
- Leadership experience is ideal – you’ll be building out a studio team around you
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.