Our client, popular game studio in Seattle Washington, needs a full-time experienced Animation expert. This creative will be joining a team that is established and dedicated to continuing the expansion of a successful AAA game.
This candidate will work as a part of a team to create characters, animals and creatures. Looking for a candidate who wants to be a part of this game studio for many years to come, grow your career and go after every opportunity to innovate and create high quality animation work.
- Collaborate with other designers, animators, director/vp level leadership and reach a collective vision
- Work with technical creatives on rigs, animation tools, asset implementing, project lifecycle
- Must work with production/studio team to track and complete projects on time and on schedule
- Must have high-quality animation and match their on-brand look theyre known for
- 3-10 years experience in video game development and key frame animation
- Plus: Ability to deliver animation through game engine like Unreal
- Must have a portfolio/demo real of strong proven animation work. Attention to details like time, space, assets, character work, layout, anatomy, body motion, animal animation, human animation, creature animation
- Best be fluent in Maya.
- Organized, self starter, loyal, collaborative, roll up your sleeves attitude, attention to detail, great communicator written and oral
- Ability to take and provide constructive feedback.
- Must enjoy Role Play Video genre
- Plus: MotionBuilder, motion capture, modeling, rigging knowledge
Apply today to learn more about this role!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB