Our client a video game developer is looking for a perm Art Director to work on award winning games in the educational, learning, game space. Must have a aesthetic quality, excellent visual and verbal communication skills as well as a deep, hands-on understanding of current game development from concept to launch.
- Work with the Creative Director to define the artistic vision, style, and quality standards by creating the character and environment concepts
- Provide clear, concise, and timely visual direction and guidance
- Manage the art team to define art deliverables and schedules
- Hands-on with traditional art, drawing, painting, illustration, and concept art.
- 8+ years full cycle console or PC game development experience on products
- Experience shipping commercial titles as Senior or Lead Artist from start to finish
- Broad experience across real-time art disciplines (strong with concept, character, animation, environment, VFX, lighting, and shading.)
Apply now to learn more about this role!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB