Our client is seeking an experienced Recruiter to assist in growing their stuidio to fulfill our vision of creating high-quality AAA action games. In this role, you will partner with the Chief Operations & Finance Officer, the HR Manager, and other members of management to plan and execute all hiring processes while delivering an exemplary candidate experience. You will drive candidate sourcing, manage the recruitment process, and ensure communications are smooth for both internal and external parties.
- Create unique and robust sourcing strategies to identify and attract top talent
- Recruit qualified candidates through w/multiple methods specific to finding gaming talent
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for multiple roles across engineering, art, design, and other roles found in full house studio
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and help them meet their goals and deadlines
- Partner with HR, Admin, and key hiring managers as well as external agencies to hire the best talent in the market
- Manage logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback sessions with interview participants
- Build and maintain an active candidate network within the games industry
- Establish and maintain consistent candidate evaluation process and interview criteria
- Ensure candidates receive a high quality hiring experience - even when things don’t move forward
- Manage offer process; including closing candidates, extending offers, negotiation, and generating offer letters
- Proven track record in sourcing a variety of roles at all levels
- 4+ years of hands-on recruiting experience, preferably within a game studio
- Previous experience in recruiting for creative & technical roles in a games, media, or entertainment environment
- Experience pre-screening and interviewing candidates in a variety of roles
- Effective multi-tasking, time management, and a high level of independent operation
- Experience with offering a positive candidate experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), and other recruiting tools and processes (Linkedin, Boolean)
- Excellent communication, independent judgement, and discretion
- Knowledge of game industry roles, tools, workflows, and recruiting avenues
- Experience in sourcing critical complex Technical roles
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study
- Experience with candidate visa process
- Experience with recruiting diverse candidates
- Experience growing a small to medium organization to 100 and beyond
- Experience with HRIS platforms
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB