Our client, a Video game developer is looking for a perm Rendering / Graphics Engineer to work on award winning games in the educational, learning, game space. Looking for an engineer with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude with experience in GPU architectures, PC, Console, Mobile. Must be able to build pipelines, know render analysis tools (Renderdoc).
- 5-10+ years experience in rendering/graphics engineer role
- Ability to work with c-level execs, artists, producers, senior engineers in collaboration
- C++, C#, and object-oriented engineer chops
- Unity3D, DirectX, OpenGl, Vulkan, strong 3D math skills
- Experience with commercial, educational, mobile, pc/console games
- Experience with brining games from inception to launch
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Passion for creating games that have positive impact for players to learn the world and educate
Apply now to learn more about this role and chat with a recruiter today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB