Our client is looking for a contract Game Writer with professional game writing experience. Must be strong at creating character dialogue for missions, in-game text, science descriptions, and narrative outlines. Contract is remote USA, 3 months with 10 hrs a week.
Responsibilities / Experience:
- Must be strong at developing compelling and inclusive narratives, research science and documentaries for authentic writing
- Must be able to integrate feedback from the development team and executives.
- Strong portfolio of game writing samples
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a college or university
- 5-10 years related experience in game writing
- Incredible at storytelling and dialogue writing
- Strong knowledge of gaming narrative and conversation trees
- Able to prep for voice actor recording sessions
- Highly reliable and efficient
- Portfolio must include character dialogue, in-game conversation, dialogue trees on video games
Apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB