Our client, a boutique studio, is looking for a Video Producer with copywriting skills to help with a brand client.
You will report to the Director Post Production and be responsible to drive a sports-related on-air promo campaign including :30 and cutdowns.
- Managing day-to-day client communication via virtual meetings and emails
- Working with video editors to ensure they support the creative brief, ensure they have everything needed to execute
- Supporting in asset management/file transfers to and from internal creatives, as well as external clients
- Step in to put decks together for client presentations and updates, as well as supporting minor creative changes such as copywriting notes
- 5-6 years in on-air producing for broadcast level deliverables, working with video editors in Premiere
- Strong client management skills
- Strong experience with social deliverables for on-air
- Strong communicator and time management
- Copywriting skills
- Experience with motion graphics design and animation
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB