Our client, a beauty company, is looking for a Video Producer to join their team for a 3 month freelance assignment that could extend into a full-time opportunity.
This position works as part of our client’s video media department in support of the editorial and digital director from strategy to execution of all video media project materials and assets to ensure the highest quality work is produced on time and on budget.
- Manage video media production and assets, responsible for ensuring production deadlines are met and creative components are functioning
- Assures the production process runs smoothly and outside vendors and in-house film teams produce quality work on schedule and within budget
- Works with film production units to gather assets for websites (photos, sketches, audio, video, text, etc.)
- Manages external vendor relationships
- Brainstorms ideas for social media, site and advertising components
- Meets with internal and external teams to formalize ideas and create video media plan that supports PR, social media, brand and educational needs; obtains necessary approvals to move forward into production
- Reads extensively and researches trends in advertising and video production (movie genres, demographics)
- Manages a team of 3-4 film editors, as well as special projects as assigned
- 5+ Year’s experience in content production
- Must be an expert in editing, production and compression
- Creative writing/ copyediting experience is a plus
This is a client with outstanding company culture and a great opportunity for a stable full-time home for the right candidate.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB