Our client, a top music producing company, is looking for a Video Production Coordinator to join their team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
- Help commissioners solicit directors for video productions: distribute music to third parties via StudioCDN secure server, gather lyrics, artist photos, artist socials/website links, and interface with directors and their reps to help coordinate treatment submissions.
- Help commissioners secure travel for third parties, as needed.
- Liaise with artist management to support artist needs such as ground transport for shoots, coordinate wardrobe fittings, artist rider needs etc.
- Liaise with glam team agents to coordinate and book artist glam for shoots.
- Have an awareness and interest in video directors/key crew/editors/motion graphics artists/lyric video creators/ glam teams (hair, make up, styling talent) etc.
- Help facilitate delivery of final video files to Sony Ci for archiving and premieres.
- Provide asset management support, as needed.
- Facilitate delivery & logging of hard drives for storage.
- Facilitate delivery of wrap book, talent & location releases once a project is complete.
- Interface with multiple teams in the company including finance, brand partnerships, content & creative teams, marketing & digital marketing.
- Managing/Creating streaming, watermarked, confidential preview links of video edits.
- Stay across all specs and deliverable requirements for various content.
- Maintain call volume and calendars, department activity planner, expense reports, & travel schedules.
- Work closely with our dept accountants to help streamline payment of invoices and vendor set ups.
- Book necessary travel for senior staff members.
- Create and maintain department files on individual projects & broad-based initiatives.
- Maintain and update internal production schedules and delivery calendar, while liaising with all label departments on all video asset deliveries.
- Liaise with internal departments and external constituencies as needed.
- Coordinate and administer departmental budgets.
- Directly assist SVP & VP with administrative duties needed.
- Troubleshoot technical issues as they arise.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB