Onward Search is looking for a Visual Creative Lead to work with one of our clients in the travel/hospitality industry located in Miami, FL! This person will have the opportunity to work with a culture driven first creative team for a freelance to possible full-time opportunity (ONSITE).
This person will lead the development of strategic creative concepts for integrated campaigns, product branding, traditional advertising and collateral, digital content, web, video, events for the North America Marketing team and others.
- Elevate and explore creative possibilities and tactics, to ensure the brand has an evolving creative presence in the marketplace; consider how our look, feel and tone can flex and try new things while still operating within brand guidelines
- Lead the concepting and development of cohesive marketing campaigns and creative materials for both digital and traditional advertising channels to attain business goals of the organization and advance brand strategy
- Make judgement calls using analytical, innovative and critical thinking in a fast-paced environment to ensure creative is delivered to specifications, on time and on budget
- Define and communicate creative direction for Marketing, Sales, Product Development and Operational campaigns, while providing feedback to team members to achieve strategic objective of the product or initiative
- Motivate and direct team members to find creative solutions in the face of timing, budget, and volume challenges
- Ensure adherence to the company’s brand guidelines with the ability to recognize off-brand design and adjust accordingly or provide guidance on how to do so
- Supervise creative team members, review and provide daily feedback to develop the creative work, and provide forward-looking direction to support team members’ professional development
- 5-7 years’ experience in advertising/visual design or related field
- BA in English, Journalism, Advertising, Visual Design, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a managerial or supervisory role
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Software experience in Mac and Windows applications including Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Meticulous attention to detail; clear and concise communication, commitment to producing quality product; deadline conscious
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, creative writing, typography and limitations of the web
- Must have ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop graphic solutions
- A strong working knowledge of experience design and branding development
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB