Permanent | Job ID #71493 | $100,000 - $120,000 yearly | Posted a week ago
A global beauty brand is looking for Visual Designers to join their team!
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Crafting stellar creative, graphic design, visual identities, and typographic layouts for brands and campaigns.
- Constantly advocating for better design, ensuring consistent and cohesive design standard, across channels (including social media)
- Ideating with concise goals, articulating the “why” behind design choices as they pertain to problems and goals in each design brief.
- Prioritizing and multitasking your desk, producing great volumes of great work with quality and accuracy
- Organizing and sharing everything from design guidelines to campaign playbooks
- Collaborating with a tight-knit, collaborative group of creatives and makers who partner with brand teams to visually craft impactful brand stories.
Visual Designer Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience as a designer who develops, produces, and delivers creative output as a central role in an advertising agency, editorial, or an in-house creative group
- Experience leveraging consumer and cultural insights and data to inspire creative output.
- Expert-level proficiency across Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience building a brand identity with an understanding of the differences across various campaign touchpoints.
- Ability to deliver impactful creative solutions while following strict brand guidelines.
- An understanding of all paid, earned, shared, and owned channels and the impact strong design can have on each.
- Experience creating branded campaigns while working on a cross-functional team.
- Experience working on successful campaigns across multiple media touchpoints, especially in social
- Experience designing for Luxury/High-end fashion, beauty, lifestyle or technology brands.