Our client, a luxury mobility company, is looking for a Visual Designer with an understanding of and experience with UX.
This person should have a strong visual design background. You’ll be reporting into the Head of Digital Experience.
- Help define the visual language and interaction model for their infotainment system, website, and mobile app
- Collaborate constructively with designers, engineers, researchers, and external partners
- Develop high level and/or detailed GUI, wireframes, and motion graphics to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop design style guide for UX and usability testing as needed
- BA/BS in Design (interaction, graphic, product, industrial, etc.), HCI, or related field
- 5-7+ years experience in mobile, product, interaction, or information design
- Portfolio demonstrating strong visual/ interaction design experience and visual communication with motion graphics
- Be a taste maker
- Extremely detailed in visual
- Experience building prototypes
- Expert knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Adobe suite, etc. – whatever makes you the most effective designer)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience designing in automotive interfaces or applications are plus, but ABSOLUTELY NOT REQUIRED
- Experience with Luxury Brands
- Voice user interface design experience a plus
- Design experience for Consumer Electronics Product in global scale a plus
- Experience creating multi-lingual digital product interfaces for consumers
- Experience in shipping products a HUGE plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.