Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Visual Designer working out of our clients San Jose office. Are you passionate about creating innovative social media experiences and campaigns across multiple platforms? Are you a conceptual thinker with the ability to translate strategy and insight into powerful creative brand expressions? Are you able to motivate and inspire a cross-disciplinary team to deliver breakthrough creative? If this describes you then this just may be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Currently, our client is seeking this person on a long-term extendable contract basis running through the end of this year. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more.
• Leading a cross-discipline creative team to develop breakthrough campaigns/programs/assets with flawless execution
• Ability to interpret global and seasonal campaigns into hard-hitting social assets and experiential executions
• Partner with other leaders and capabilities in our in-house agency to leverage existing talent when needed to up-level the work
• Partner with external agency partners to ensure the work is brand appropriate, channel appropriate, best in class and delivers on the business strategy
Experience and requirements:
• 5+ years of experience in digital marketing at leading Agencies or on the client side and a comfort (and experience) leading both art and copy direction.
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, New Media or related field
• Experience leading innovative digital marketing campaigns with a strong focus on social and experiential offsite for Fortune 500 companies
• Excellent knowledge of social and ecommerce best practices
• An award-winning portfolio that represents a wide range of elegant, unexpected, holistic creative solutions that work seamlessly across multiple channels including social, experiential, video storytelling, display advertising, digital marketing for desktop and mobile
• Proficient in all creative software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects skills and Sketch)
• Expert working knowledge of social, experiential, brand development, interactive commerce and general creative process
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Professional and persuasive presentational skills
• Proven expertise in time and project management individually as well as for a team
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V