Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Visual Designer working out of our clients San Jose office. Are you passionate about creating innovative social media experiences and campaigns across multiple platforms? Are you a conceptual thinker with the ability to translate strategy and insight into powerful creative brand expressions? Are you able to motivate and inspire a cross-disciplinary team to deliver breakthrough creative? If this describes you then this just may be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Currently, our client is seeking this person on a long-term extendable contract basis running through the end of this year. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more.
• Leading a cross-discipline creative team to develop breakthrough campaigns/programs/assets with flawless execution
• Ability to interpret global and seasonal campaigns into hard-hitting social assets and experiential executions
• Partner with other leaders and capabilities in our in-house agency to leverage existing talent when needed to up-level the work
• Partner with external agency partners to ensure the work is brand appropriate, channel appropriate, best in class and delivers on the business strategy
Experience and requirements:
• 5+ years of experience in digital marketing at leading Agencies or on the client side and a comfort (and experience) leading both art and copy direction.
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, New Media or related field
• Experience leading innovative digital marketing campaigns with a strong focus on social and experiential offsite for Fortune 500 companies
• Excellent knowledge of social and ecommerce best practices
• An award-winning portfolio that represents a wide range of elegant, unexpected, holistic creative solutions that work seamlessly across multiple channels including social, experiential, video storytelling, display advertising, digital marketing for desktop and mobile
• Proficient in all creative software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects skills and Sketch)
• Expert working knowledge of social, experiential, brand development, interactive commerce and general creative process
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Professional and persuasive presentational skills
• Proven expertise in time and project management individually as well as for a team
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our media agency client is looking for a Presentation Designer onsite in San Francisco on Monday, July 29th and remote on Tuesday, July 30th. They need a Designer to build a PPTX pitch deck for their current tech client (Oracle). This will be for their global pitch. Responsibilities/Requirements: Design a new biz deck for the client in PPT Have experience designing and editing presentations within PPT – not just exporting directly from InDesign, etc. Requirements: Solid or expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
Our client, a global B2B marketing agency, is looking for a Freelance Production Designer for an upcoming project, 40 hrs/wk onsite in San Francisco, CA. The job would be at least one week with the chance to extend longer, if it’s the right fit. EXPERIENCE: Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and XD Solid sense of typography, layout and image manipulation/retouching Experience working with ad creating new graphics and iconography Experience with production design and preparing designs for print and digital build Excellent attention to detail Proven ability to m
Onward Search is currently seeking a UX Designer for a 6-month extendable contract working out of San Jose, CA. Our client, a premiere eCommerce brand is looking for someone who would have an understanding of design principles and trends, and have a passion for learning and growing in the design field. Prior experience shipping products that are well designed is a must. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more! Day to Day Overview: • Partner with researchers, strategists, product managers, engineers, designers, and other professionals from across the cou
OVERVIEW: Our client, a top lifestyle company, is looking to hire a Web Designer for a 12+ month assignment located in San Mateo. This person will play an integral role in designing and improving the companies web presence. RESPONSIBILITIES Execute on all phases of the design process—from originating creative concepts to creating pixel-perfect visuals to completing the final handoff to engineering. Create responsive designs for multiple contexts and devices (e.g., desktop, mobile, tablet). Prototype design solutions for review, testing, and handoff. Generate cle
Our client, a secure file sharing and storage solutions company, is looking for a Senior Interactive Designer to join their Brand Studio Interactive Team onsite in San Francisco, CA, 40 hrs/wk for a 3+ month contract. Opportunity to extend to 6 - 9 months for the right candidate. This person will design content and landing pages for logged-out marketing pages for the companies product launches, under the direction of an Associate Creative Director. This person should have a strong background in graphic design and art direction for the web, particularly for the marketing of major brands;
Onward Search is looking for a Mid-level designer that will support our internal creative team and is a problem solver and conceptual thinker. The candidate must have design experience in the retail space and must be efficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Working print experience is a plus. This candidate must be organized and a team player, working both independently and in collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency in quality of work and be able to manage multiple projects to meet timelines. Requirements: At least 3 years of professional expe
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.