Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Visual Designer working out of our clients San Jose office. Are you passionate about creating innovative social media experiences and campaigns across multiple platforms? Are you a conceptual thinker with the ability to translate strategy and insight into powerful creative brand expressions? Are you able to motivate and inspire a cross-disciplinary team to deliver breakthrough creative? If this describes you then this just may be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Currently, our client is seeking this person on a long-term extendable contract basis running through the end of this year. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more.
• Leading a cross-discipline creative team to develop breakthrough campaigns/programs/assets with flawless execution
• Ability to interpret global and seasonal campaigns into hard-hitting social assets and experiential executions
• Partner with other leaders and capabilities in our in-house agency to leverage existing talent when needed to up-level the work
• Partner with external agency partners to ensure the work is brand appropriate, channel appropriate, best in class and delivers on the business strategy
Experience and requirements:
• 5+ years of experience in digital marketing at leading Agencies or on the client side and a comfort (and experience) leading both art and copy direction.
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, New Media or related field
• Experience leading innovative digital marketing campaigns with a strong focus on social and experiential offsite for Fortune 500 companies
• Excellent knowledge of social and ecommerce best practices
• An award-winning portfolio that represents a wide range of elegant, unexpected, holistic creative solutions that work seamlessly across multiple channels including social, experiential, video storytelling, display advertising, digital marketing for desktop and mobile
• Proficient in all creative software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects skills and Sketch)
• Expert working knowledge of social, experiential, brand development, interactive commerce and general creative process
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Professional and persuasive presentational skills
• Proven expertise in time and project management individually as well as for a team
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.