Onward Search has an exciting freelance Visual Designer opportunity in Hoboken. This role is with one of our premier national clients who's looking for a skilled designer with experience or an interest in internal design. Do not be mistaken, this client's employee base is one of the largest in the world, and this design team treats them as any other company would treat their consumers.
This role is on-site and looking to kick off as soon as possible. If this is a role you're interested in, apply today!
- Create the visual brand for the suite of technology products, including marketing campaigns of the technology products.
- Work closely with Product Management and the Marketing team to effectively communicate the message through the visual solution.
- Create visually impactful design solutions in line with the brand for a wide range of media, including websites, mobile and desktop apps, digital signage, posters, booklets, user guides, presentations and videos to effectively communicate essential information on the technology products.
- Produce high-quality icons and images and share amongst the marketing team for consistent branding.
- Create posters, banners, headers, PowerPoint templates, GIFs, brochures, and digital signage.
- Understand typography, color, materials, and textures and how they effectively apply to product design.
- At least 5 years experience as a visual designer
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Stay on top of the latest design trends and technologies with a clear understanding of the color theory
- Broad knowledge of the overall marketing experience, how all types of media – online and offline – are executed with a deep understanding of web, mobile, and UI design best practices. XD and/or Sketch is a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
- Some HTML/CSS ability a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.