We're partnering with a leading technology warranty company in San Francisco to identify a Visual Designer to join their in-house marketing team! This company is revolutionizing the product protection and support category with innovation and an obsession with customer service. You’ll have an opportunity to contribute directly to the success of a profitable, high-growth company, help shape the brand, design in every media imaginable (digital, print, video, social, etc.) and add some great work to your portfolio.
- Elevate and evolve the brand across multiple platforms, including direct-to-consumer, and at our many retail partners
- Design a wide range of digital and print projects including in-store merchandising, landing pages, illustration/iconography, email, social, pitch presentations, and other materials from concept to production
- Be comfortable with projects that may not be completely defined and use a scrappy, resourceful approach when needed
- Demonstrate strong organization skills: meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once, develop and explore a breadth concepts within a set period of time, balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and communication skills: ability to interact with business owners and others across the company
- Produce pixel-perfect and print-ready production assets and deliverables
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of agency and/or in-house experience
- A portfolio that shows work across various mediums of design: visual design, illustration, iconography, digital & print
- A keen eye for typography, layout, and color as well as a modern, clean aesthetic
- Mastery of design tools: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch
- Maintains knowledge of design trends and techniques
Apply today to learn about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.