Our client, a well known digital agency, is seeking a freelance visual designer with strong production skills to join their team. You will be working predominantly on digital projects. This will include site work, banners, social and much more. The templates have been created, and you will be working from existing design assets. It will be your job to execute the design, resize, and tweak layout based on the existing templates/guidelines. The right person for this role has great attention to detail, strong task-management skills is a Photoshop and Illustrator wiz, and is motivated by working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- 2-5 years of experience in visual design and digital production
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign from the current Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to strike a balance between showing initiative and seeking appropriate guidance and input from others.
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices
- Well-organized design files and design build files.
Apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.