Onward Search is looking for a Visual Designer to work with one of our clients in the travel/hospitality industry located in Miami, FL! This person will have the opportunity to work with a culture driven first creative team for a contract to hire.
You will be a visual designer with a background in production design, to support a variety of initiatives within the digital organization.
- In this role, you will work with the digital signage team in creating highly visible digital promotions and communications for the brands, while working closely with design leads, product analysts, and engineers
- Help define and adapt designs that resonate with our individual brands yet spans across many uniquely different digital experiences
- Work with leads and analysts to synthesize and balance between business requirements, guest feedback, and stakeholder feedback
- Help get products and features to the finish line, working closely with agencies, vendors, and in-house teams to collectively push through the rigors of product delivery, including iteration and bug-tracking, and overall readiness for testing, demos, and executive reviews
- Degree in Design or Fine Art preferred
- Proficient in product design tools required: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in the digital space required, with a portfolio including a handful of real, shipped digital products from end to end that are well designed in form as well as function, that real people use
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills, as well as obsessive attention to detail
- experience with UI is a must
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB