Our client, a financial technology company, is seeking a Visual Designer to join their team onsite for a fulltime role!
Visual Designer responsibilities:
- Designing / laying out marketing communication assets (charts, graphs, infographics) that will be used for both internal and external communications.
- Collaborating with senior team members and other key stakeholders to create crisp, compelling and professional marketing materials, corporate presentations and reports for both internal and external audiences.
- Working collaboratively with marketing counterparts, ensuring the visual design is effectively communicating the desired message.
- Designing, updating and maintaining communications, marketing, and business development presentations.
- Fulfilling internal production needs, ensuring both short-term and long-term deadlines are met.
- Ensuring all visual communications deliverables adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Various other design/production tasks as required.
Visual Designer requirements:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in graphic/presentation design.
- BA degree in a relevant field.
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word).
- Ability to design/produce both digital and print deliverables.
- Ability to concept and execute with limited direction.
- Strength in layout, visual hierarchy, and typography.
- Experience designing for the Financial Services industry a plus.
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more about this job now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.