Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity with one of our biggest clients. The opportunity is for a Visual Designer that can start immediately at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. Our client is looking for an individual who can craft a vision and strategy for enduring styles that take the brand further. If you think you have what it takes, apply today!
- Work closely with designers, designers, and developers.
- Help the global design team to visually communicate, both with customers as well as the whole organization during product showcases and demonstrations.
- Catalog and reference art for future projects.
- Prepare final web-ready files based on supplied specifications for variety of applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any artwork issues which arise during deployment.
- Creatively approach complex concepts.
- Get millions of fans around the world excited about their next live event experience.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- BFA or MFA in graphic design or equivalent.
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience working in the fields of product design, advertising, web design, or marketing.
- Experience in eCommerce, and/or travel and hospitality industry is a plus.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates abilities of graphic design principles specifically applied to web and mobile app experiences.
- Proficiency in software used for still and animation design (Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.).
- Knowledge of web, print, and user experience design principles.
- Ability to create stunning, usable vector icons for interface design.
- Experience with retouching, clipping paths, and additional image manipulation.
- Passion for designing cohesive and eye-catching marketing campaigns for a global audience.
- Problem solver with a drive to do the right thing.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working with teams (experience working with remote teams is a plus).
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.