We are looking for a creative and resourceful Visual Designer to join our Commercial Real Estate Digital team.
As the ideal candidate, you will create best-in-class digital product experiences across various financial touch points, channels and entire eco-systems while participating in the end-to-end design process. You will uphold the tenets of leading with empathy and customer-centricity as you work with product managers, engineers, researchers, writers, designers, marketing, legal, and senior business executives to transform end-to-end customer experiences.
- Partner with Product Marketing to design collateral/assets including sales pitchbooks, client demos, blog posts, articles, etc.
- Assist with the production of informational/educational videos for internal stakeholder training
- Create visual templates using existing design systems and guidelines to ensure consistent designs across teams
- Execute a variety of design projects and tasks to align with our product deadlines
- Communicate complex information using interaction design tools, including journey maps, storyboards, information architecture, user flows, wireframes, etc.
- Understand user research findings and iterate designs based on feedback
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Interaction Design, User Experience (UX) Design, Service Design, Visual Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or related fields
- 1+ years of work experience in the product design field
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Ability to communicate abstract design concepts visually and verbally in a clear and engaging manner
- Proficiency in design, prototyping, and presentation software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, Invision, and Keynote
- Experience in the application of design systems such as Material Design
- Experience working across multiple platforms (e.g., products, websites, mobile apps, etc.)
- Video editing skills (iMovie, FinalCutPro, or other video editing software)
- Familiarity with Design Thinking methodology
- Familiarity with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Standards for Accessible Design
- Familiarity with financial and real estate terminologies
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB