Senior Product Designer
You have a strong Visual Design background and passion for creating beautiful visuals that effectively communicate a story to the audience. You thrive on collaborating with other Designers and cross-functional partners to bring clarity to ambiguous ideas. You have proven experience taking broad concepts and turning them into something that is useful, understandable, valuable, and delightful to users. An ideal candidate will be well versed in the storytelling of a user-first approach. Moreover, you revel in solving complex problems and can excel in an inclusive environment that fosters diverse perspectives.
- Translating broad concepts into high quality, creative solutions
- Designing and creating incredible page layouts and templates that are rich in detail, animation, and other visual elements
- Partnering with UX and Product Executives to produce high-quality creative work that effectively communicates ideas and stories to the audience
- Regularly presenting your work and iterating based on feedback from stakeholders
- Strong visual design skills with an emphasis on layout, color, typography, and illustration
- A portfolio demonstrating your ability to execute high-quality visual design in both print and digital mediums. Your work showcases your impeccable attention to detail.
- Multiple years of experience in a professional Design setting, preferably within a technology brand or digital agency environment
- You are fluent in the latest design tools: Sketch, Figma, Adobe CS and are able to learn new tools as needed
- You are fluent in designing for presentation programs including Google Slides, PowerPoint, and Keynote. You have demonstrated experience making presentations accessible over Google Meet, a crowded conference room, or on stage in front of 100’s of attendees and through a live stream
- Ability to take ambiguous ideas and translate them into concepts and ultimately drive them into high-quality visuals that effectively communicate to a wide audience
- A positive attitude and experience working with cross-functional partners at every level
- Desire to work within an iterative Design process where creative reviews, feedback, fast turnarounds, and tight deadlines are all part of your day.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB