Visual Merchandising Designer / Production
Freelance | Job ID #72446 | $40 - $47 hourly | Posted 4 weeks ago
Onward Search is looking for a Visual Merchandising Designer / Production for one of our clients in NYC! THIS IS A HYRBID ROLE - YOU WILL NEED TO GO IN OFFICE 2 DAYS A WEEK. Contract role for 5-6 months - 40 hours a week. Beauty/ Skincare experience is a must.
As a Visual Merchandising Designer / Production you’ll:
- Conceptualize, design, and execute compelling graphics for in-store displays, window visuals, product stands, and promotional materials that capture attention and communicate brand messages effectively.
- Create detailed mock-ups and visual presentations to communicate design concepts and ideas clearly to stakeholders.
- Supports the conception and production of creative VM assets across multiple retail channels, including specialty retail, department store, promotional activations, open-sell environments and events.
- Proactively manages and fulfills individual project timelines and deliverables, communicates and solves for any obstacles to fulfillment.
Skills & Experience needed:
- Degree in Graphic or Communication Design, Visual Merchandising or related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as a graphic designer with a strong portfolio showcasing your expertise in visual merchandising, retail design, and creating impactful in-store graphics.
- Excellent understanding of design principles, typography, composition, color theory, and layout techniques.
- Must have understanding of print/production for consideration.
- A passion for cosmetics, beauty trends, and a keen eye for aesthetics in a multi-channel retail environment (department store, open sell, boutique)
To learn more about this Visual Merchandising Designer / Production opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $40 - $47 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search