Onward Search is looking for a Visual Merchandising Manager for a premier Beauty client. You will responsible for managing the creation of new store designs and visual elements to support the North American market and ensure company integrity of the point of sale.
• Initiate and recap kick off meetings with internal and external partners.
• Develop internal timeline for Visual Merchandising, partnering with Marketing and Creative.
• Support Marketing team in providing additional drawings for presentations.
• Assist with eventing (PR events, sales meetings, etc.).
• Assist with the development of in store displays designs, including costing.
Qualifications & Skills:
• 5+ years of experience in Visual Merchandising/Store Design in beauty industry; Sephora experience required.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, a strategic brand consultancy led by a former Chief Creative Officer, is in need of a freelance Social Media Art Director/Designer to work on a recently launched CBD beverage. This person would support the team in a part-time off-site capacity. This role begins immediately. What you'll be doing: Partner directly with the Chief Creative Officer, Social Media Content/Copywriter and client on concepting through executing designs Research industry trends to help the team develop engaging content Drive innovation and grow traffic for relative social channels, primarily Inst
Our client, a well known beauty brand, is looking for a senior digital designer. You will be working on the visual design and UX for web, mobile, ecommerce, email, and social assets. You’ll work with other team members and your creative director to brainstorm new concepts, develop pieces that could run on the website/mobile or be shared on social media. Skill Set: Strong design and conceptual skills Hands on UX skills Digital, mobile, ecommerce, and social media experience and a background creating new pieces for these areas Project management skills and exceptional creative a
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.