Our client, a fashion accessories company, is looking for a Visual/UI Designer to join their Global Brand team at their U.S. headquarters in San Francisco!
This person will support the Senior Manager of Global Creative with web development, UX, and all digital graphic design needs. This role is the primary owner of visually optimizing our web presence as well as user experience and digital initiatives. Daily responsibilities include execution of creative briefs for digital, updating seasonal web-based campaigns, non-flagship and templated email design, owning and updating the content hub, and supporting social.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into digital designs that are clear, compelling, and visually engaging (20%, play a collaborative role)
- Update all website assets for seasons/campaigns in-line with the concept of the season/campaign (15%, primary responsibility)
- Execute on creative briefs submitted from various departments and global partners - including non-flagship emails, email templates, site assets, GDN ads, banners, etc. (15%, primary responsibility)
- Act as liaison between the Global Creative Team and the Web Team (15%, play a collaborative role)
- Assist Senior Manager of Global Creative with ongoing development and improvements to our web presence (10%, play a cooperative role)
- Use A/B testing to find the best solutions to usability problems
- Implement UX/UI processes to support personas and user journeys that stem from personalization tool
- Apply industry best practices to assignments while following brand guidelines, maintaining marketing consistency across multiple platforms such as website, email and third-party marketing (10%, play a collaborative role)
- Continuously update the content hub, working closely with cross-functional teams to provide the best possible experience (10%, play a cooperative role)
- Provide support for any Ditto, Retain. Me, affiliate programs, ads, and web-based 3rd party partners (5%, play a collaborative role)
- 5+ years’ experience in graphic design for web and email.
- 3+ years of robust and valid UI/UX design experience.
- Secure people/project management skills working on an accelerated timeline.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Comfortable with CSS, HTML, and responsive web and mobile design principles for email/web design.
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.