Our client, an edtech company, is looking for an Visual/Web Designer (B2B/Tech) to join their team for a contract assignment, 40 hrs/wk with the likelihood of those role converting to full time permanent.
*This role can be 100% remote if you're located outside of the SF Bay Area
As the Visual Designer you will be primarily responsible for helping improve the experience on the company’s website and working on various landing pages. You will have influence and will be responsible for creating pixel-perfect designs over all aspects of the customer experience across all product touchpoints.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Developing content-forward responsive landing pages from concept to execution
- Supporting our client's consumer, enterprise, and government businesses by developing designs for paid media, presentations, collateral, storyboards, emails, etc.
- Using visual storytelling to showcases their brand differentiators and inspire their customers
- Collaborating with copywriters to ensure creative communicates clearly and concisely
- Working with cross-functional partners to solve complex challenges while maintaining a high level of quality
- Presenting and articulating decisions to stakeholders
- Stay in touch with current design trends and the competitive design landscape
- 5+ years of experience designing consumer and B2B experiences, for web (landing pages) and mobile, in a SaaS business environment or startup preferred
- An eye for world-class visual design, with an uncompromising attitude towards delivering polished, pixel-perfect designs
- Expert-level understanding of design tools like Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite. Framer, and Zeplin is a plus
- *Must have portfolio that showcases relevant work samples
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB