Onward Search is seeking a strategic VP of Brand to join the team of a boutique social and creative agency. This is a fantastic opportunity as you will be leading brand marketing, social strategy and account services across all clients.
- Oversee the creation and measurement of innovative social media marketing strategies and plans across all accounts, and drive brand priorities & initiatives across Creative, Production and Operations teams
- Act as a brand storyteller, building ideas in deck form and leading live pitches that persuasively communicate your strategies
- Analyze the client’s objective, then ideate and develop their social program, creating the vision for platform strategy, content purpose, voice, and growth planning
- Manage and mentor a team of up to 6 Brand Directors, Brand Managers, & Community Managers and teach them how to extract meaningful insights, identify trends and build out data-driven tactics to boost campaign performance
- Oversee and drive account profitability and work with key stakeholders to develop and negotiate SOWs
- Maintain a keen understanding of clients’ brand and social initiatives to concept deliverables that best meet, optimize, and add value
- Participate in the strategic development of new business. Take an active role in budgeting, pitching, and contract negotiations and leverage relationships to grow current business and develop new opportunities accordingly
- Be the agency expert on social media platform strategy, best practices, and budgeting
- Identify ways to improve internal team structure, approach, and process
- 12-15 years of brand management or equivalent social/digital/integrated marketing experience within an agency environment
- Deep understanding of the social and digital ecosystem and how brands should authentically participate
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Experience in or passion for music is a plus
Does this peak your intrest? Then do not hesitate to apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.