Our client is seeking a Vice President of People and Culture for a full-time position. In this role, you will be partnering with the executive leadership team to build and drive a culture of performance as well as align Human Resources programs and processes to the corporate values of open & courageous communication, thriving in change, risk-taking, teamwork, quality, and speed.
- Drive, execute, and continue to enhance the Company’s performance review process, where top performers are rewarded and performance issues are quickly addressed and resolved
- Implement a performance management training calendar for top leaders and supervisors
- Oversee the recruitment and hiring efforts to support the Company’s corporate goals, digital vision, and strategic initiatives, helping to develop a pipeline of candidates through direct sourcing and the effective utilization of external search partners
- Oversee the creation and execution of a continuous calendar of events, including monthly corporate meetings, corporate events and holiday parties, and the week-long Business Works program for Boston-based and overseas associates
- Ensure effective administration and delivery of all human resource programs and processes, including onboarding, benefits, and utilizing technology to maximize efficiencies within HR
- 5+ years of HR leadership in Director or VP role
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or equivalent experience and training, with a minimum of 10 years progressively responsible experience is required
- Advanced degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields is a preferred
- Strong relationship-builder with leadership and associates to develop and nurture an engaged performance-based culture
- Experience in delivering performance management programs that support associate development and leadership growth
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with the ability to use facts and data to make sound recommendations
- In-depth knowledge of local, state, and federal employment laws
- In-depth knowledge about local and international Human Resource Processes, employment legislation, and legal regulations
- Experience with HR tools and recruiting software
- Must be able to work in-office daily
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB