We are seeking a VUE.js Developer to join our client Remotely for a 6 month CONTRACT-To-PERM Hire engagement. The ideal candidate will have experience with HTML5, TypeScript, and Bootstrap CSS, RESTful services, and one of NodeJS, .NET, or Java backend technologies. This position will likely be focused in PST hours.
- At least 3 years’ experience with Vue.js, TypeScript, and Quasar Framework
- Ability to translate Wireframes and high-fidelity design (Figma) into functional web apps using HTML5, CSS/SASS
- Binding of UI elements to TypeScript object models
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Write test, partake in code reviews, ensure quality code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB