Our CA client has an office up in the bay area and in LA and they are seeking a WEB ANALYST who is comfortable using Adobe Analytics. Google Analytics are ok, but would have to have at least some exposure to Adobe Analytics. This role assists the product team by identifying insights into how users are using the site. They will be measuring KPIs and helping to tell a story using data they gather.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to conduct statistical analysis of data (retrieve, interpret, analyze)
- Identify tools/solutions that address the issues they are uncovering with data
- Able to build databases, queries and reports
- Analyze data and use to make recommendations to the product teams
- Work with Product Managers to define plans for measurement and learning
- Provide guidance and coaching by reviewing work of other analysts
- Help Identify metrics that are key
- Use advance quantitative and statistical data analysis methods
- Present reports to key stakeholders both written and verbally
- Problem solve for the team
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis for proposed changes
- Responsible for application systems, tools and reports for the design and implementation
- Provide support/be a resource to the teams
- 5-8 yrs as a data analyst/web analyst (who can step into a more senior role)
- Must have ADOBE ANALYTICS (experience with both out of the box and custom tagging preferred)
- Able to design and develop Dashboards for reporting purposes
- Great communicator
- Works well on a team and with stakeholders
*Can work out of either office*
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.