Global Health Company is seeking a Web Architect to join them for an ongoing contract engagement with long term potential/perm placement
As a Web Architect you will be creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated, and more reliable for more people, both online and in our stores.In the role of UI Architect you will engage in the architecture, design, implementation, and documentation of UI architecture.
- Building POCs. Help and support developers in implementing architectural suggestions and guidelines
- Learning the applications capabilities and ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Providing technical and architectural support to UI team members and being a team player
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB