Onward Search is currently seeking a Web Content Coordinator for a 2 year extendable contract opportunity working out of Wilmington, DE.. This person will be responsible for creation of new web pages using sample pages/templates with light HTML in addition to organizing website and CMS. The ideal candidate will create/update documentation and web pages/changes, identify CMS enhancements and collaborate with marketers/stakeholders who will new web support. This role will report to the Digital Product (Website) Manager. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
- Use and understand CMS page templates and coinciding components and create webpages as necessary
- Use light HTML/markdown to build landing pages/other creative assets
- 1-2 years of marketing or web experience
- Experience with a Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Working knowledge of HTML or markdown a plus
- Familiarity with agile methodology a plus
- Comfortable translating designs into high-impact web content
- Familiar with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, and Google Tag Manager
- Excellent web/digital media knowledge, strategic thinking ability and project management
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Organized and effective time management
- High energy, fail-fast / learn-fast, curious, collaborative, creative
- Ability to work independently and efficiently"
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO_
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.