Onward Search has a new opportunity with a big client in Richmond, VA. This opportunity is for a Content Specialist who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office. In this role, you will manage the creation and organization of a large library of digital creative content, with oversight and guidance from the product team. If you have rigorous attention to detail, excellent organization skills, excellent communication, and an understanding of content management principles, then apply today!
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to curate branded content, the product team, and channels who will test retrieval of the content.
- Tag and load brand content according to an instruction from the product team, following established standards and processes
- Manage workload appropriately to efficiently service multiple requests
- Keep product and marketing team informed regarding capacity and WIP limits
- Support integration testing; resolve defects or issues with Content tagging
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military or professional experience in content information management.
- Previous experience with content management technologies or related content creation/management tools
- Exceptional organization and workload management skills
- Excellent verbal/ written communication
- Strong writing/analytical skills
- Proven track record of successful delivery working in a fast-paced environment, with a high degree of autonomy, under tight deadlines
- Basic HTML skills are a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB