Our client, a communications company, is looking for a Web Content Writer to join their team for a contract / project-based role. The role is anticipated to last 2-3 months minimum.
Web Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Writing web content for all lines of business (Consumer, Government, B2B, etc…) for a company website that is going live in February.
- Writing both original content as well as editing and updating existing copy.
- Translating technical material into copy that is easily understood by a lay audience.
- Writing audience specific content while maintaining consistent brand voice.
Web Content Writer Requirements:
- 6+ years of experience in content writing.
- Strong understanding of digital best practices in regard to content writing.
- Familiar with SEO best practices, capable of integrating SEO terms into natural content.
- Ability to bridge internal business needs with customer needs.
- Experience translating technical material into consumer-facing language.
- Strong attention to detail with a critical eye for spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.