Our client, a growing financial firm in the Loop, is seeking a design focused front end developer to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating compelling and intelligent design online, including but not limited to emails, banners, and marketing materials. Your time will also be devoted to creating, building, and redesigning webpages to respond to marketing needs.
• Creating fantastic ads, emails, landing pages, videos, and other marketing materials.
• Working directly with a team of copywriters and marketing managers to produce awesome marketing collateral in a timely fashion.
• Generating new ideas and innovations based on sound research, best practices, and measurable tests.
• Producing and expanding existing campaigns, while maintaining the core creative.
• Excellent persuasive design skills with professional appeal.
• Responsive web design
• Ability to hand-code, standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
• Proficiency with standard design software.
• Understanding of browser compatibility issues, web design constraints, and email deliverability.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines.
Education and Experience
Undergraduate degree (or equivalent experience) in technology, design, or art.
3+ years related professional experience in design and marketing. Personal URL/Portfolio required.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!Apply
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V