Our client, a highly regarded financial technology company, is looking for a Web Designer to join their team.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing wireframes, prototypes and interactive user interfaces.
- Developing HTML/CSS that is cross-browser/cross-platform UI compatible, troubleshooting issues along the way.
- Maintaining code standards across all websites and platforms, adhering to usability and accessibility principles.
- Working in a collaborative environment, sharing knowledge, skills and best practices with coworkers.
Web Designer Requirements:
- BS in relevant field.
- 2+ years of proven experience in web development.
- Strong HTML/CSS is a must.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS.
- Solid understanding of responsive design, web standards, and UI/UX best practices.
- Proven ability to deliver against aggressive deadlines.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB