Global Music Entertainment company is seeking a Web Engineer for a Contract engagement.
Our work is experimentation first, where the engineering team is passionate about building world-class technical solutions and is also deeply involved in the ideation part of the process. We work alongside user researchers, data scientists and designers to build hypotheses around opportunities related to specific cultures, regions or markets. These hypotheses are tested by building A/B tests and prototypes, and rolled out once validated.
What You’ll Do:
- Work across the entire web stack, with modern web frameworks (Next.js, React and Node.js), distributed computing and public cloud platforms (GKE)
- Build top of funnel user experiences to drive sign ups and activate users
- Scale up others’ skills through coaching and mentorship
- Work closely with product, insights, design and other web engineers to uncover the next growth opportunity for music fans
- Build and run experiments to iterate on new and existing web products
Who You Are:
- You have proven experience in software development
- You are someone with a background in building web products at scale and have experience working in a high-growth tech company on a consumer-facing product
- You have an intermediate to advanced understanding of JS concepts and web architecture patterns
- You have a quality driven mentality, delivering high quality products and supporting others to maintain a high standard
- You are comfortable working collaboratively on a multi-functional team and working with different squads
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB