Our client, a technology company, is looking for a Web Operations Manager to join their rapidly growing team fulltime!
Web Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Creating, editing, managing, organizing and optimizing organizational web content as well as partner sites.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to get new content online and existing content updated with SEO best practices in mind.
- Tracking keyword rankings across key areas and optimizing content accordingly to enhance internal/external websites presence in search engine results.
- Creating and managing ongoing PPC search advertising campaigns for the company as well as company partners.
- Analyzing and reporting on changes in search-related growth, constantly iterating and optimizing paid and organic search campaigns.
- Ensuring SEO best practices are being adhered to on all new sites/pages created for the company as well as sites managed for clients.
- Managing the SEO of company's global websites that fall into your line of business' purview.
- Analyzing and leveraging on-page SEO best practices to generate growth in organic search traffic to ministry web properties.
- Conducting keyword research to inform new web and content generation.
- Achieving growth across all managed search channels.
- Acting as project manager for site optimization projects, ensuring both your individual efforts and your teams' efforts meet internal expectations as well as those of the clients.
We are seeking Web Operations Managers who meet the following requirements:
- BA in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Media Management or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience managing paid search accounts and unpaid optimization.
- Experience managing global search in multiple languages preferred.
- Deep analytical understanding, using key insights for strategic decision-making.
- Demonstrated experience building and executing SEO, PPC and organic strategies.
- Prior experience using SEO and PPC tools (AdWords Editor, Google Analytics, Search Console, etc...).
- Ability to work with multiple internal/external stakeholders across the globe.
- Experience working cross-functionally with global marketing teams.
- Experience across other digital marketing channels (social, email, programmatic, etc...) a PLUS.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.