Our financial client, in IRVINE is looking to hire a WEB PRODUCT TEST ANALYST for a 6+ month assignment. This person will be responsible for leading the daily resolution of website defects by applying deep business knowledge of our clients websites features and functionality, validating reported defects, assessing business impacts, determining priority for resolution and keeping business stakeholders informed.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Leads daily meetings with digital product team reviewing all outstanding defects and ensuring timely assignment and resolution of defects
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise on business rules for online account servicing
- Responsible for knowing which vendor or development team is responsible for fixing defects, reporting it to them and holding them accountable for timely resolution
- Responsible for validating and approving all fixes for production defects before they are implemented
- Demonstrates leadership with Product teams (including IT) sharing business and organizational knowledge to resolve issues
- Leads testing efforts for any new web feature or functionality and are responsible to ensure defects are identified and resolved
- Responsible for ensuring the testing strategy and process is in alignment with industry best practices, staying abreast of all pertinent testing standards
- Identifies what tests should be executed to validate website features and functionality are working as expected when resolving a defect or when assigned to a project. Executes test scripts using established methodologies and using approved testing tools
- Documents, analyzes and presents test results
- Creates and maintains test data
- Uses Adobe Analytics to capture statistics on website usage to prioritize resolution of issues and help assess business impacts
- Identifies opportunities to improve processes or to create efficiencies
- Effectively influences changes to improve user experience on websites
- Researches claims of fraudulent activity within an investor or participants account online
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions on complex and broad matters
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills
- Demonstrates experience with writing and implementing test scripts
- Demonstrates ability to manage ambiguity and make quality decisions
- Working knowledge of Excel and Adobe Analytics is required
- qTest and ServiceNow experience is a plus but not necessary
- Must have 5-7 years’ experience with web products/testing/troubleshooting issues
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB