Our client, a digital marketing agency, is looking to hire Front End Web Developers for contract positions.
Who you are:
- A strong mid-level front-end developer with 3-5 years (ish) of experience developing creative/marketing-focused content including landing pages (with tab/toggle feature), product pages, microsites, and the like
- A developer who knows what good design looks like and how to develop against provided mockups in Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, or similar programs
What you'll want to know:
- Total expected project length is 3-6 months; it may extend but that's unlikely
- This role is currently fully remote but premium Silicon Valley/technology client experience is strongly preferred
- Code samples and/or a portfolio site are required and should be submitted at time of application
- You'll be working with Level Studios on VERY high-profile client work
Front End Web Developer Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience working in a highly collaborative team in the creative/interactive technology space - an ad agency would be ideal
- Superior communication, organization, and time management skills are a must
- Prior experience working on .com projects including innovative and unique landing pages and product/marketing pages
- Knowledge of best practices in building fluid/responsive layouts
- Experience using Chrome or Safari Dev Tools for inspecting and debugging client side code
- Strong knowledge of browser compatibility, including mobile web browsers, and their rendering engines
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
- Experience with version control systems such as Git and SVN and structured deployment practices
- Familiarity with Mac OS X including working in the UNIX terminal
- PORTFOLIO AND/OR CODE SAMPLES REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB