The manager of Web Analytics will be the primary resource for providing insights into the performance of websites and apps and analyze user engagement and flow on websites. The manager will also be responsible for developing and maintaining the web tagging and tracking to ensure the efficient and accurate capture of data. They will work closely with the Senior Director, Digital Marketing Analytics as well as various marketing channel leads, to drive strategy, drive the development, packaging and analysis of KPI reporting and provide insights and recommendations for improvements based on findings from analysis.
- Implement and maintain web tagging on all web properties using Tealium Tag Management solution:
- Work directly with website product owners, channel leads, and IT to identify tagging needs and reporting requirements to improve the implementation and usage of various web analytics tools.
- Manage, maintain, and take ownership of page tagging and validate the quality of data that is captured.
- Manage relationships with vendors and consultants related to analytics (Google Analytics, Tealium, Developers).
- Produce weekly and monthly analyses of site performance utilizing a combination of Google Analytics and other SQL based databases.
- Create ecommerce and consumer business unit-specific dashboards to drive business decisions based on KPI's.
- Monitor the performance of digital experiences and provide diagnostics about user journeys and engagement on websites and applications.
- Collaborate on analyses and recommendations of various consumer strategic initiatives and projects.
- Manage regular reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) for Marketing and Edit
- Collaborate with all departments defining metrics, KPIs, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Handle ad-hoc queries and custom reports from all areas
- Contribute to audience segmentation, yield optimization and other media optimization efforts.
- Stay on top of current industry trends and best practices in web analysis.
- At least 5 years of experience in web analytics (Google Analytics, Tealium or Google Tag Manager experience preferred).
- Must be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of Google Analytics, Tealium/Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with campaign management and analysis (Display, CPC, Social Media, SEO and SEM) desired.
- Experience in advanced analytics areas (SQL, data warehousing, big data, data visualization, etc.) desired.
- Excellent project management skills to build and execute project plans with clearly defined deliverables, timelines, and ownerships.
- Must be able to foster relationship with vendors, web developers and guide web tagging developers in proper strategy for maintaining and implementing web tags based on best practices.
- Ideal candidate should be inquisitive and interested in new digital technology.
- Automotive experience preferred but not required.
- Tealium/GTM and Google Analytics experience.
- Demonstrable ability of writing SQL queries to retrieve data.
- Tableau/QlikView experience a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB