We are seeking a Solutions/Web Engineer/Architect to join our client for an ongoing contract or Contract-to-Perm Hire Engagement.
As a Sr. Solution Architect, you will be creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated, and more reliable for more people, both online and in our stores. In this role, you will engage in the solution discussion, architecture road map, vendor and technology evaluation, integration strategy, technical design, implementation guide, and documentation of these work. You will need to present the work to the business partner and leadership, also have hands-on work on proof of concepts, reference implementations, and alignment of the work to the engineering team.
- Understand the product requirement and product vision, evaluate the high-level technical feasibility, blocker or risks, lead the solution discusses
- Work out the overall solution by self or with other architecture colleagues on UI, API, and service level with logic workflow, integration strategy, and technical blueprint.
- Communicate and present solutions to business partner and leadership, communicate and align engineering team on solution technical blueprint.
- Provide architecture support, guidelines and make a critical solution and technical decisions with engineering and product teams during implementation.
- Evaluation of new technologies, vendors, and hands-on POCs on new or emerging technologies.
- Enhance and enforce architecture principles of reusability, performance, scalability, resilience, and simplification on the overall framework and component design.
- Lead architecture runway on product solution, technical evaluation, and system integration.
- Take the technical leading role on Safe Agile train level and closely work with train leadership to proactively and timely address the technical and solution needs of the train product features.
- Take responsibilities on architecture team to lead a working group on certain architecture topics including but not limited to UI design, API design, Orchestration/service, security, re-usability.
- Mentor and coach junior engineers and seek the opportunity to bring in continuous improvements to implement
- Work professionally with product/project team members (UX designers, Product Management, Business Analysts, Software Developers) in Safe Agile train framework.
- 8+ years of experience in software development working on enterprise-class applications
- 6+ years of experience developing or architecting Web Application framework with NodeJS, Spring Boot, Java, React JS or AngularJS (knowledge of Angular 5+ required)
- 3+ years of some experience with concept of service API, caching, web component, content management, web security, SSR/CSR, cloud platform, queue, micro services and service mesh, sql and non-sql storage, identity management, CICD.
- Experience with SAFE practices or able to work in SAFE practices and agile methodologies.
- Experience with responsive, adaptive UI design and development
- Experience related to security-oriented projects and solutions.
- Experience with BackboneJS, Angular, Polymer, and another popular front-end framework
- Experience with NodeJS, Spring Boot, and related server-side concepts
- Experiences with Redis, Oracle, Cassandra, Kafka
- Experience with ES6/ES7/ES8, UI Middleware
- Experience with UI sharing: Web Components, Micro-frontends, Control/Pattern libraries, and tools
- Experience with state management: Flux, Redux, NGRX, and related patterns
- Experience with the UX success factors accessibility, usability, and aesthetics
- Experience in developing micro-components, microservices, and deploy on cloud platforms like GCP, Amazon EC2, and Azure
- Experience in server-side: micro-services, CDNs, data caches, and stores
- Experience in Jenkins, CI/CD Pipeline, GIT and other DevOps principles
Apply now to learn more about this job!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB