Our client, a growing agency in Denver, is looking for a contract WordPress Developer to join their team on an ongoing basis. You will be overseeing the building and maintenance of client websites, and creating custom solutions based on client budgets and timeline.
- Migrating site content into WordPress
- Designing and implementing a content architecture, a migration strategy and a URL redirect strategy for a large-scale site migration
- Researching, testing, and selecting themes, page builders, and plugins that best implement clients’ site requirements
- Providing code reviews and detailed content QA and testing feedback
- Expert-level proficiency in WordPress, HTML, CSS
- Up-to-date portfolio
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Apply now if you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB