Onward Search has an exciting new opportunity with a broadcast network client. This opportunity is for an experienced YouTube Coordinator who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Washington, DC. If you would love to be a part of the Channels Strategy and Consumer Marketing team, apply today!
- Work on a variety of tasks relating to the TV channel’s brand’s accounts.
- Upload and metadata of archival content protection assets of all properties within the larger organization.
- Create custom thumbnails for videos on top performing videos across the brand’s accounts.
- Light writing for the YouTube community.
- BA required with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in social media or digital media.
- Video production skills required
- Photoshop experience
- Competent writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to turn around work quickly.
- A passion for content and online video.
- Strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail.
- Solution-oriented, highly motivated and creative self-starter.
- Strong ability to solve problems and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.